Monday 6 April 2015

Long time, no see!


Hello there boys and girls! 

I haven't made an appearance on social media for a little while it seems.
Recently my mind just hasn't been able to focus on artwork.
As with the majority of artists, I have been through a phase of starting a painting/ drawing and pushing the project to one side and then having no motivation to finish it. 

Anyway I forcing myself to get out of the this ditch and back on my A game! Here's a little something that I promise I will finish. A water colour study of my bunny, Pippa.


Not a great photo I know! 

Oh, and I have given in to Twitter. I'm not keen but I was told that I had to create an account to start spreading my artwork further around the world! 

Find me with the username- @NicoleNikrozem
Find my Facebook here- https://www.facebook.com/NicoleSummersArtwork?ref=hl 

Please add me to your list of likes, followers, bookmarks ect!
Over and out!


No comments:

Post a Comment